• login

Lots of media comprise cultural references

Слеты, поездки будущие и прошлые

Модераторы: СкрытыйМодератор, Варяг

1 сообщение • Страница 1 из 1
Автор

Сообщение Weismart » 09.05.2021, 03:19 »

Lots of media comprise cultural references

HHA tells me every week which my furniture does not fit... but I can just do a lot with Animal Crossing Bells everything the boys sell and what shakes out of tree. And I personally like my rooms (and yours!) HHA simply doesn't enjoy creativity! I have to wonder who is judging those items. Having a space where everything suits is dull and lacks imagination. Every week! I have decided there is no way to earn the HHA happy! Even tried making it all the exact same colour, it was awful so I figured they would be happy,NOT! I get the same cute pink lamp and the adorable blue bed from the trees, nooks and also the balloons! ?????? BTW your room is precious.

Lots of media comprise cultural references that are lost on people outside that culture, which explains why things made quite a while ago do not have the same appeal to modern audiences, we have lost the context the first reader had. There is a variation called The Annotated Alice that really explains all of the references in it and also the sequel Alice through the looking glass

I'd probably have gone never knowing or caring what a tanuki was if it was not for Cheap Nook Miles Ticket Nintendo. I also might have never learned what a kappa was, either. And Kapp'n is referred to as a turtle in the English translation but I understand he's actually a kappa.
Weismart
Новичок

Байк: jiante567

Кто сейчас на сайте

Сейчас этот форум просматривают: 4 гостя