• login

I could see someone assisting you to build a house

Слеты, поездки будущие и прошлые

Модераторы: СкрытыйМодератор, Варяг

1 сообщение • Страница 1 из 1
Автор

Сообщение Weismart » 09.05.2021, 03:18 »

I could see someone assisting you to build a house

If you want a scroll for your property, request a Real Estate individual for OSRS gold you personally. He'll ask exactly what the code will be and give you a scroll. The scroll is tradeable and allows others (you don't need it because you've got the deed) to enter the house when you're not inside. It is possible to request multiple scrolls by saying your code and choosing'Get X scrolls', which will let you buy a multiple variety of scrolls. Give the scroll to a reliable person to assist you with something. If you feel scammed, the Real Estate individual can remove their scroll. If your not in your residence, you can save the deed or scroll on your PIN secured lender incase of a hacker.

I could see someone assisting you to build a house, under specific circumstances. They cannot bring any materials (nails, planks, etc). Rather you would have the ability to generate a storage space on your own workshop. It would require 60 structure, 10 mahogany logs and 1 magical rock. It may hold any sort of supply for construction around 100 of each (500 for nails). You would not be able to withdraw from this product, only deposit into it.

When players withdraw, rather than the things they receive a magic tablet/stone/certificate which somehow counts for that amount of boards, nails, magical stone, bagged plants, etc.. It disappears when leaving the home by any means, cannot be traded and buy RS gold the real items stay from the bewitching storage. No experience is gained from using this (or possibly a fraction, to make it somewhat worthwhile). Basically, this is the only way for the person helping you build to acquire supplies. They'd lose no cash, and gain little or no experience. They couldn't put in rooms, or remove items only you. All they can do is construct using the magic storage.
Weismart
Новичок

Байк: jiante567

Кто сейчас на сайте

Сейчас этот форум просматривают: 2 гостя